- Regular cash flow forecasting, monthly bank reconciliations and weekly bank reporting for UK entities/Group.
- Ensure strong internal control environment identifying weaknesses in current controls and recommending and assisting implementation of new and improved controls.
- Assist with the preparations all local statutory accounts (UK based entities under FRS 102) and assist with the preparation/review of 2 international statutory accounts, working with the Management Accounting team to ensure the accuracy of financial statements and ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Key point of contact for external auditors and for managing the PBC process ("Provided By Client" requests) and follow up queries as necessary
- Regular updates of cash flow forecasting models to ensure UK entities/Group have sufficient funds to pay expenses as they fall due
- Monthly bank reconciliations for UK entities/Group
- Responsible for the weekly bank balance reporting to treasury for the group
- Support development of current internal processes and controls to improve efficiencies and ensure compliance with corporate governance
- Ad hoc analysis for the Financial Accounting Manager/Senior Finance Manager/FC/CFO as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Part qualified accountant- study support is available
- High volume multicurrency bank reconciliation experience - Essential
- Previous experience of statutory reporting preferred
- Proactive with hands-on approach to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong Excel skills; vlookups & pivot tables - Essential
- Knowledge of Oracle preferable
- £35k basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Study support for ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Pension scheme