Finance Administrator, East London - £17,000
Are you a school leaver looking for something new to get your teeth stuck into? Our client is looking for a fantastic Finance Administrator to join their growing team. They’re big in the fashion sector, and have 160 stores in 15 different countries all over Europe, America, Middle East and Asia.
This role is perfect for a Finance Administrator who wants the opportunity to join a global business. They’re a household name, and have a growing presence all over the world. The Finance Administrator will be responsible for assisting the accounts team in their Beckton office.
Here’s what you’d be doing as Finance Administrator:
- Daily invoice processing
- Coding/Routing of invoices
- Matching purchase orders with invoices
- Chasing Invoice authorisations and liaison with Cost Centre managers
- Supplier liaison to advise on invoice status
- Assisting in processing internal and external post
- Answering telephone calls received on Department main line
- Sorting of daily post from Head Office
- Solely accountable for tailoring invoices
- Operation of accounting systems DREAM & V1 (knowledge not essential)
- General office duties
We’re looking for a Finance Administrator who is looking to kick on in their career, and will be happy working in a fast-pace office environment.
Here’s what we’re looking to see in this Finance Administrator:
- Great attention to detail
- Interested in a career in finance / accounts
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Interest in the fashion sector preferable
If you think that you’re the Finance Administrator we’re looking for, please get in touch as soon as possible. They’re looking to bring this Finance Administrator on board ASAP.
Please quote JW274 when applying for this Finance Administrator role.