The ideal candidate will have a track record in a desk based sales role and will have an excellent telephone manner. Industry experience is not required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style is needed.
£21,000 basic salary rising to £22,000 on successful completion of probation period, uncapped commission and quarterly bonus opportunities, OTE circa £30k in first year. Healthcare , contributory pension, childcare vouchers, travel loan schemes. this post is office based at Haymarket, Edinburgh
Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation, CLA is currently recruiting additional talented sales professionals to join our existing team. The current team come from a range of backgrounds which include telecomm services, advertising sales, media services, utilities, etc.
The Copyright Licensing Agency Limited (CLA) sell licences to organisation that wants to copy from published work. We are looking for dynamic, motivated, sales professionals who will be responsible for generating sales. Leads are provided.
Duties will include:
- Contacting decision makers via email and telephone to close sales.
- Conducting fact finding calls to understand how a broad range of businesses work.
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures.
- All leads will be sourced for you.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors.
- At least 12 months experience within a professional sales environment, preferably telesales.
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets.
- Outgoing personality with strong organisational skills.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Computer literate.
- Must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
As with all sales and business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our employees. We want you to have the right attitude; good organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets. Our current team members have been with us between 2 and 16years .
The opportunities are endless and the earning potential exceptional. In addition we have an exceptional benefits package which includes 23 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, season ticket loan and childcare voucher schemes.
Required skills; B2B; Business Development; SalesTelesales;B2C
About Copyright Licensing Agency - visit www.cla.co.uk