Project Co-Ordinator - Furniture
My client is a creative leading furniture consultancy. They help organisations select, buy, manage and move their office furniture - the whole life cycle.
They are currently seeking a Project co-ordinator who will be responsible for overseeing and managing projects from quotation to completion and other administrative tasks.
- Working within the Project Coordinator Team and providing support to the Sales Team
- Putting together quotes based on drawings and a brief
- Sending PO’s to suppliers and dealing with any queries
- Receiving and checking order acknowledgements against orders placed
- Handover from Sales to the Project Manager.
- Working with the Design Team to ensure drawings and presentations are correct
- Checking invoices and signing off against orders placed
- Creating, monitoring and closing out financial reports
- You will have previous experience in the furniture industry, preferably through a consultancy, but possibly through a manufacturer.
- In addition to this you will be an excellent administrator and be competent in Excel and Outlook.
- The client is looking for candidates who are well organised and process driven. Experience of working on a quoting system is advantageous.
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leader within its industry. Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its sales support strategy and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role of a Project Co-Ordinator and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.