Receptionist - London - Corporate - Waiter or Waitress duties included, therefore someone from a Restaurant background. Bens include: GYM, PENSION, LARGE BONUS, 35 HR WEEK, 25 DAYS HOL. Front of House Recruitment is London's Executive Receptionist Specialist. £25,000
Working in fabulous offices in London, and more. This company is looking for someone who enjoys reception or who has worked in a restaurant and would like the step up into corporate reception. The role would require making the clients with teas and coffees as they arrive. Someone who has worked for either a 5* Hotel, restaurant or within corporate reception OR been a member of the cabin crew. If you are polished with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLID RESTAURANT OR RECEPTION OR CABIN CREW EXPERIENCE
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist - with a high level of responsibility.
Corporate Receptionist DUTIES:
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients and making and offering teas and coffees as they arrive
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
If you have a good background as a receptionist, corporate receptionist OR member of the Cabin Crew in an airline then please apply.