beauty and cosmetics field sales account manager derby 29k basic 40-50k ote plus
Beauty and cosmetics field sales, account management and business development 29k basic 50k plus ote plus car, product allowance and benefits
We are looking for x3 business development and account managers in the following areas:
london and the home counties
kent and the south east
the patch spends vary but typically you will inherit around 200-250 existing salon and spa accounts and be targeted on growth and new business.
Probably the most iconic brand in the nail industry with a very strong presence in the UK. We need someone with great passion for the beauty industry, strong field sales and account management experience and the personality to fit a really motivated and successful team in our salon and spa division. You will be developing long term relationships and growing the spend as well as identifying and opening new salon and spa accounts.
The basic salary is £27-29k with an existing bonus scheme and a realistic OTE at £40-50000 plus car and benefits.
As a retained consultant we will be doing the shortlist and interviewing with the client for these 2 roles week comm 17th and 24th april and final interview are scheduled for 5th may and 10th may
if selected you will be called on April 10th onwards to arrange and confirm your interview so please check that you can be available for the dates above.
- Working with the Regional Sales Manager to develop a 'sales' strategy for the region on how we can sell products into salons, spas, etc.;
- Responsible for conducting regular market analysis studies, gathering intelligence on competitor brands, consumer trends with the aim of ensuring we maintains a strong competitive edge;
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and channels and extending the reach of all products to increase its commercial success. Highlight new geographic areas to sell the products into and new sectors;
- Create and submit business proposals to increase revenue;
- Negotiate and close business deals and generate leads;
- Responsible for maintaining a good on-going client relationship;
- Ensure product expertise - including product improvements, benefits it offers and new lines;
- Attend trade shows and industry events - attending beauty shows such as Olympia is an essential part of the job to network, generate new client leads and keep abreast of new products coming onto the market;
two to five years’ successful sales experience, preferably in the beauty sector or a trained therapist with some sales experience in another market.
Excellent communication skills;
Good strategic thinking;
Well organised - an essential part of the job as you'll have meetings to attend (possibly in different areas of the country), presentations to give etc. Good time keeping will be of the essence;
Good negotiation and closing skills;
A passion for the beauty industry