Operations Analyst/ Operational Support - Financial Services - London
Operations Analyst/ Operational Support - Financial Services - London - Permanent
My client is a global conglomerate who provides cutting edge services to some of the prominent names in the Finance and Banking industry. Based in the city they are the leading providers in their sector. With exponential growth and the need to meet growing client demand they now require Operations Analyst in their corporate client services team. The role involves:
- Provide helpful, accessible service for customers, ensuring all activities conform to procedures and to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure the Message Systems are monitored and that timetable events are actioned on time or extended where necessary to provide an orderly close to the settlement day.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the financial services industry sufficient to understand the significance of the company’s own Message Systems to our clients. Improve knowledge through industry standard exams.
- To ensure that all customer calls are accurately logged in the call management system and call reference numbers are issued, so that any outstanding enquiries involving investigation or second line support are resolved as soon as possible and the customer is regularly updated on progress.
- This may entail persistent progressing with senior staff within the company and liaison with outside organisations.
- Ensure the resolution of operational issues to an acceptable conclusion, calling in other specialists from any departments necessary, escalating any issues to the Service Delivery supervisor
- To undertake varying individual project work or represent the area and participate within companywide projects, including Business operational trialling pre 'go live’ dates.
- Ensure effective procedures are in place for all Service Delivery processes, and keep abreast of changes across the company that may have an effect on them and ensure they are updated and maintained to reflect changes in working practices.
- Degree (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
Prior experience in Operations within a Financial Services environment( Highly beneficial)