Medical Device Account Manager
SF Group are currently looking for a Medical Device Account Manager for my leading client based in Birmingham.
This permanent position is in place to drive revenue streams and develop a long time partnership approach to the relationship.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and grow profit margins
- Play a lead role in developing current and new business to meet with the company strategy and to help grow the business value
- Continuously strive to meet the customer expected standards, systems, methods and procedures for commercial issues
- To be proactive and innovative, in leading and developing the sales activity related to companies products, to the customer, that leads towards securing business opportunities
- Develop working relationships with the customer
- Continually review and improve the commercial working procedures and methods used
- Liaise with both internal departments, and customers to help resolve queries
The ideal person will be/have:
- Results driven
- Proven Medical Sales background
- Demonstrable strong communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Educated to degree level
- Competent in IT skills
This position will pay an annual salary of between £30,000 and £45,000 plus car, bonus and benefits. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.