Business Development Manager
A leading business and retail bank are currently experiencing a rapid period of growth and are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in the Thames Valley area.
My client is seeking someone who has sold financial products in a Business to Business environment. The purpose of the role is to develop new relationships and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice
Main Duties will include
- Develop New Business
- Build an introducer network with third parties such as Brokers, Solicitors, Banks, Accountants
- Maintain new & existing relationships
- Attend Networking events & Seminars
- Conduct sales meeting with prospects
- Complete risk terms for sanctioning
- Deliver on all targets and new deals.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working within Invoice Finance or Asset Based Lending
- Existing Introducer Network
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- IT skills - Microsoft Office, in particular Excel; planning and organising;
- Customer service skills and ability to work alone whilst being a team player
- Full driving license
We pride ourselves on delivering consistent results surpassing our candidate's expectations. We believe that culture fit, as well as skill set match, is an integral part of appointing a successful individual.
Our goal is to find you the right job to suit your long-term career aspirations and provide personal, yet professional support at every stage.