Sales Consultants healthcare
Our client based in Cardiff is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their team. The role will involve making warm outbound calls to new customers who have enquired via online market comparisons of Income Protection, Life Insurance and Private Medical insurance policies. The role requires individuals that are self-motivated, used to achieving challenging targets and managing customer expectations throughout the lifetime of their policy.
Salary £18,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience + discretionary bonus scheme. OTE £50,000+
To be suitable for this role you must be able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am - 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 2pm Sat
As the client is regulated by the FCA they are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
* To ensure maximum customer contact rates are achieved and being "first to market" where possible whilst ensuring all outstanding tasks are completed on time each day
* To provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to produce and retain business
* To demonstrate exceptional sales ability, building relationships and rapport
* To match customer's demands and needs to the best protection policies available, and fully explaining to individual customer's how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances
* To liaise with insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively
* To have a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math's and English at grade C or above
* CII or IFS Qualifications
* Experience of working within a competitive, customer focused or proactive sales role
* A proven track record in achieving sales targets and goals
* Experience of working within an FCA or regulated sales environment
* Experience of working with a range of financial products, giving advice on the best suited
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines
Company offer excellent benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
* A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business
* Company Benefits - Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, 3% Pension contribution, cycle
to work scheme (40% of cycle equipment), Child Care vouchers, Seasonal events - Summer and
Christmas party, invites to industry & insurance awards, opportunities for career development,
further education, employee of the month & refer a friend scheme.