Recoveries Officer / Credit Controller
Recoveries Officer / Credit Controller Manchester A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recoveries Officer / Credit Controller to join a market leading provider of commercial finance during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Recoveries Manager providing support in the day to day management of a portfolio of Collect Out clients, ensuring cases are followed up in a timely manner and that all actions are noted in the relevant systems.
• Manage a portfolio of Collect Out clients with a view to maximising recoveries.
• Ensure cases are followed up in a timely manner.
• Quickly identify disputes or queries and seek to resolve through negotiation or legal action.
• Liaise with Solicitors, Insolvency Practitioners and other associated professionals as required.
• Provide key stakeholders with regular feedback.
• Completion of month end reports.
• Provide assistance across the wider recoveries team as required.
• Knowledge of recovery processes required to maximise recovery.
• Ability to negotiate with debtors to ensure suitable outcomes are achieved. • The ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self motivation.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Invoice Finance experience is desirable, however it is not essential.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary up to £30,000, plus bonus and a range of additional benefits.