Sales Administrator - Prestige Motor Dealership
Our client are seeking an experienced Sales Administrator for their prestigious car dealership - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world`s most iconic brands.
The salary on offer is £18k basic with an OTE of £21.6k.
As Sales Administrator you will administer all new and used cars and associated products, whilst meeting customer expectations through excellent teamwork, ensuring that commercial and operational requirements are considered at all times.
Core Specific Responsibilities as Sales Administrator:
• Order new cars via the vehicle management system
• Notify sales personnel of vehicle arrivals
• Register consignment notes
• Invoice new and used vehicle and re-tax vehicles
• Monthly Finance commissions and Profit reconciliation
• Daily banking for sales department
• Maintain the vehicle stock book
• Administer finance settlements on car purchases
• Purchasing of used car warranties
• Update import and export information for new and used vehicles
• Carry out day to day AFRL procedures for registering and taxing new cars
• Raise sales invoice for vehicles on behalf of selling centres and ensure these are authorised by appropriate individuals within PRG and are compliant with HMRC requirements
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you`ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.