Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger
Job Title: Credit Controller - Maternity Cover
Location: Bristol, BS11
Salary: £18-20k per annum depending on experience
Role: Full time, 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (1/2 hour lunch)
Our client is an independent distributor and manufacturer of electrical products with offices located in Bristol and London.
They currently have a requirement for a Full-Time Credit Controller to cover Maternity Leave.
You will be responsible for controlling specific sections of accounts within the sales ledger, whilst facilitating a high level of cash-flow in order to minimize levels of overdue debt, also ensuring that invoices are created as requested and to ensure that they are sent out to your customers in both a timely and accurate manner with effective back up thus ensuring a first class delivery service.
- Timely and effective collection of debt in accordance with customer payments terms
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices, whilst maintaining contact with the customer
- Actively maintain and adhere to finance processes, systems & business policies
- Achieve monthly cash-collection targets allocated to you (if set) and provide monthly details to managers of specific debts as requested
- Manage reminder letters and check for 100% accuracy
- Monitor your debtor's ledger and report any anomalies or concerns to management as necessary
- Suspend credit facilities in accordance with credit policy
- Be aware of duties performed by other team members to enable adequate cover to be provided at all times of holiday, absence, lunch
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested by Management, maintain a professional persona when dealing with customers and colleagues as a representative of the Company
- Proactive individual with the ability to use own initiative to resolve problems
- Team Player
- Strong Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Excellent Communication skills and a strong collection technique
- A strong working knowledge of MS office packages
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Effective relationship-management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working with Sage software
To apply for this role please click APPLY to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Accounts Clerk, Administrator, Payment Processing, Sales Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, Finance Admin will be considered for this role.