Fire and Security Systems Engineer
My Client design’s, install’s and maintain intelligent systems for fire and security - intruder detection, CCTV and access control. The installations are designed with remote access and interaction to provide better performance, lower capital costs and minimise maintenance. All installations and maintenance is carried out by their own trained staff to ensure customer satisfaction and to minimise disruption to their business.
My Client operates nationally including Northern Ireland.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Multi Skilled Fire and Security Service Engineer, you will be:-
- Nationwide Coverage
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices and NHS sites
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Having experience in open protocol systems
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in the Milton Keynes / Northampton area
- £25-34k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.