Head of Fraud and Compliance, Central London
Head of Fraud - Challenger Bank
London - Central London
Up to £70,000 and Bonus Scheme
Our client, a fast growing FinTech50 business are looking for a Senior Anti Fraud professional to lead their mid-sized AML and KYC team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to receive shares options in the bank as well.
The successful candidate will be tasked with picking up a variety of operational functions to offer a best in industry operations team. They will have responsibility and autonomy from day one and have an excellent opportunity to progress in my client’s fast-paced, expanding business.
The successful candidate will have about 5/6 years’ experience (preferably in a start-up)and be expected to execute and demonstrate the following.
- Managing day to day fraud tasks: Transaction monitoring, Onboarding, Payment screening, Chargeback cycle and Ad-hoc fraud queries
- Analysis on new fraud trends and recommendations on mitigating these risks
- Ensure a strong understanding of polices: JLMSG, FCA handbook, PSD etc
- KYC: Identification and verification procedures, transaction monitoring, due diligence, risk based approach, PEP’s and Sanctions.
- Great with large data sets SQL, Excel, Data mining.
- Strong understanding of third party solutions in regards to management and integration.
- Full understanding of payment cycles and chargeback cycle.
- Experience delivering AML and CTF training to staff.
- Experience presenting annual risk assessments and periodic risk assessments for new products/ partners / change in business offering.
**Applicants must be eligible to live and work within the EU. Documented evidence will be required as part of the interview and recruitment process.