Key Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who is looking for a career within a fast-growing, innovative software company based in Cardiff with head offices in London and to use their existing sales and account management experience in a positive, rewarding environment.
As a Key Account Manager you will be expected to travel on occasions to London and Europe to meet with clients and senior management.
The primary role of the Key Account Manager is to manage and develop existing customer accounts to ensure commercial growth for the company. Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince existing and potential clients to do more business, or their first business with the Company. As the Key Account Manager you will be expected to work closely with mid and senior level management.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefings.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance conduct and respect of company property.
- Proven track record of communicating to different levels within a business and to suppliers/customers.
- Experience of working within a competitive sales environment.
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges.
- Manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with a high standard of IT Literacy.
The company are offering a salary of £40-45k plus attractive commission structure, benefits package, mobile phone, laptop etc.
Lucid Recruitment specialises in the following sales jobs:
Business Development Manager, New Business Development Executive, International Sales Executive, Digital Media Sales Executive, Media Sales Executive, Online Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Director.