Air Conditioning Engineer
Working for one of the UKs largest Building Services Maintenance companies, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Air Conditioning Engineer to cover the East Anglia area.
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be required to carry out maintenance and servicing on various commercial contracts such as; commercial, educational, retail and industrial contracts around East Anglia.
Working as an Air Conditioning Engineer working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out planned maintenance
· Respond to reactive maintenance
· Troubleshoot and problem solve
· Carry out minor remedial works
· Work a call-out rota
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· F Gas - 2079 Safe Handling
· Electrical qualifications are preferable
· General Plumbing skills are preferable
· Previous experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Negotiable salary
· Overtime/Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role please contact Liam Mills on or