Field Service Engineer
This is a home based role ideally in the Oxford or local area. Working for a well established global organisation who manufacturer and sell laboratory and medical equipment. Servicing and Repairing life science equipment e.g. centrifuges, thermal cyclers and c02 incubators. The involves:-
- Servicing and maintaining companies equipment on client sites
- Installation of equipment on client sites and providing training where necessary
- Communicating with customers
- Completing service reports
- Keeping the service desk informed of job completion or complications
- Monitoring all personal stock
Candidates should have a minimum of an OND/HNC in electronics, mechanical or electrical engineering and at least 3 years experience in a field engineer role. Ideally candidates will have experience of centrifuges, thermal cyclers and c02 incubators.
This is part of their expansion and the role is available now.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and live in the locality of Oxfordshire, please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience that relate to this role.