Accounts Payable Clerk
We are currently recruiting for a progressive and forward thinking business based in Kettering. This business has enjoyed year on year growth and as such, looking to re-invest into their Finance Team. An opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk has arisen within the team.
- Accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments to resolve invoice queries within agreed time scales
- Resolution of complex AP issues with suppliers
- Prepare reports for the AP team
- Dealing with multi-currency transactions
- Strive to follow and improve procedures
- Management of vendor transactions
- Reconciliation of control and intercompany accounts
- Experience of control account and other balance sheet reconciliations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable business and make a noticeable impact within a dynamic Finance team. Ideally you'll have ERP experience and able to demonstrate previous experience working in a commercial environment.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.