FP&A Finance Analyst
FP&A Finance Analyst, Tamworth, £25,000 - £30,000 plus study support.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a prestigious organisation based in Tamworth offering a fantastic opportunity to join their business as an FP&A Finance Analyst on a permanent basis paying £25,000 - £30,000 plus study support.
Main purpose of FP&A Finance Analyst role:
This is a key role with responsibility for coordinating and preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated management reporting for our UK businesses and Global Head Office. In collaboration with the business, you will actively look for innovative ways of developing, updating and producing both new and existing reports that are value-add, accurate, meaningful and suitable for the intended audience.
The role will be wide ranging and offers the opportunity to work with all areas of the business, and is ideally suited for a part-qualified Accountant to gain exposure to all areas of Finance. This is a newly created role and will provide high level interaction with all levels of Finance team including Senior Management and progress through the business.
Main responsibilities of FP&A Finance Analyst:
To assist and support in preparing financial information such as:
- Daily, weekly & monthly group reporting.
- Functional P&L maintenance.
- Assisting in developing FLT month end review packs.
- Assisting in monthly board reporting.
- Assisting in Budget template enhancements and system development.
- Assisting development of new consolidated reporting and financial models.
- Ad-hoc divisional & Group financial requests.
- Key Finance liaison between the UK with Corporate Head Office.
- Assist in identifying and implementing new systems.
- Assist in integration of acquisitions into current and new reporting and systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting software.
- Assist in the coordination of monthly rolling forecast, Quarterly consolidated forecast and annual budgets.The FP&A Analyst will assist in providing insightful, accurate and timely reporting to enable informed business decisions to be made.
Key skills required:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA part qualified (study package offered)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Strong initiative and drive.
- "Can do" approach.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, with the ability to liaise and communicate with senior colleagues & people from a non-finance background.
- Attention to detail and accurate.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
What to do now:
If you would like to work as an FP&A Finance Analyst for a prestigious organisation who are offering a great salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package and progression opportunities apply today to avoid disappointment.