£22,000 - £24,000
DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THIS FINANCE ASSISTANT ROLE, YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS REQUIRED
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team. The role is very much split between Credit Control, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. If you have experience in all 3 areas and you have a strong understanding of Accountancy (ideally AAT qualified). Another positive would be to find a candidate who is studying (CIMA or ACCA). The company offers a stunning work location and many benefits, as well as very good career opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCE ASSISTANT:
Potentially across 3 or more group companies
Credit control (50%)
- Day to day credit control - Contacting customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Sending out weekly statements from SAGE 200 via e-mail
- Following up any customer queries on statements, sending over copy invoices/credit notes from the Spider System
- Training customers on functionality of Spider system - ie statements, credit account and remittances
Accounts receivable (20%)
- Creating and posting the Sales Invoice import from Spider System onto SAGE 200
- Cheque processing - Including remitting cheque payments on Spider to then import into SAGE 200 for auto allocation
- Direct Debit processing - Sending out statements to customers, uploading information to the bank to collect monies. These will be daily, weekly and monthly collections
- Checking and posting purchase invoices to SAGE 200
- Expenses preparation - checking coding, importing expenses into SAGE 200 and processing for payment
- Payment preparation - weekly payment runs, processing them on SAGE 200 to be uploaded to the bank. To be checked and authorised by the Financial Controller and Chief Operating Officer
RENUMERATION FOR THE FINANCE ASSISTANT
Basic Salary: £22,000 - £24,000+ depending on experience
For further information regarding this Finance Assistant role, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing.
"Finance Assistant" or "Finance Assistant" or "Finance Assistant"