Looking for a new opportunity, wanting to work for within a faced paced, vibrant environment?
NJR are currently working with an independent Insurance Underwriting agency based in the Birmingham area, who now has an excellent opportunity for a Renewals Executive to join their team.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive and will fully support / provided those of you wishing to pursue professional qualifications. You will be provided with a good level of basic salary, a lucrative and achievable bonus structure and market leading benefits.
As an Renewals Executive you will be working renewals team dealing exclusively with commercial insurance clients, small package through to mid-sized commercial combined risks; whilst negotiate insurance rates with clients and underwriters and selling a variety of insurance and add-on products as well as motivating and assisting team members to do the same.
- Strive for individual, team and company targets whist motivating and assisting team members to do the same
- Assist the department manager with training, supporting and developing team members
- Ensure daily conversions are met and report results to department Manager
- Assist department Manager to manage the day to day smooth running of the team
- Ensure the pro-active management of renewals diaries.,
- Contacting clients to accurately identify insurance programme requirements, to discuss any extensions to cover etc.
- Providing comprehensive and competitive quotations; identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Liaising with Insurers to obtain best terms and place cover.
- Checking and issuing documentation.
- The successful candidate for this role will have a good knowledge of the Renewals and process and an understanding of the Commercial Insurance arena.
- You will be confident, switched-on and comfortable in dealing with clients both over the phone and face to face.
- Knowledge of property owners insurance, would be an advantage, but is not essential.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants Ref: NJR6497