Quality and Governance Director - Domiciliary Care
I am currently working with a well established national provider of community and home care.
Our client have numerous branches nationwide and have grown at an excellent rate over the past 5 years. They are looking to appoint a new Director of Quality and Governance to ensure that overall quality across the company is high and that all branches meet CQC standards relating to quality and receive 'good' or 'outstanding ratings during CQC inspections.
The role is suited to candidates based within the Midlands or South ideally.
- Design and implement a new quality assurance strategy that will allow continuous development across the company, resulting in overall quality being increased
- Structure a new quality team to assist in the implementation of the new quality strategy
- Support Operations Teams to implement the quality strategy, ensuring tweaks are made
- Manage the company relationship with CQC & CSSIW ensuring the organisation has a positive reputation
- Considerable experience at Head of Quality or Quality Director Level
- Experience within Domiciliary Care or Elderly Care (Desirable) however other sectors will be considered (Learning Disabilities/Mental Health Etc)
- Fantastic Reputation with CQC and CSSIW
- Happy to travel as required to individual branch locations
- Proven track record of improving quality through successful implementation of quality assurance strategies
If you think that you meet all of the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.