My client is seeking to appoint a Financial Controller for their Central Devon based business operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive & commercially driven organisation in a senior capacity. The main purpose of the role is to oversee:
- The financial accounting & reporting aspects of the business.
- Assist in the financial governance and reporting processes within the Company
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and projections
- Detailed business analysis
- Contribute to strategic planning decisions
- Oversee the pension administration of the organisation
You will be a qualified accountant with strong IFRS experience gained a large practice or technically complex organisation. Ideally you will also possess some in depth pensions experience and have contemporaneous high level analytical and business reporting skills. There is an excellent salary & benefits package available depending on previous sector experience, technical knowledge and familiarity. *Package comprises : basic salary, performance bonus, car allowance, excellent pension & holidays, healthcare and fringe benefits.