Change Recruitment are currently working with one of our key clients, who are looking to add a Part-Qualified Accountant to their already successful team based in Glasgow city centre.
This fantastic opportunity would be perfect for an actively studying Part-Qualified Accountant who is seeking a challenging role which will grow along with the business.
The main duties for the position are:
· Provide accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting to aid key decision making
· Provide financial support and direction for changes to the project plan
· Ensure projects are in line with targets and comply with financial policies
· Regular review of actuals versus targets (forecast, budgets) and business performance monitoring
· Liaise with key stakeholders across the business
· Attend meetings with key project stakeholders to provide financial insight, guidance and recommend areas for improvement
· Apply general business and financial analysis to ensure the success of the business goals
· Communicate any issues to the Finance Director in a timely manner
· Establish and develop techniques and reporting for internal reviews
· Deliver cost improvement and benefit realisation plans to reduce project costs
· Provide support to the management team in developing business cases, pricing and policies
· Identify and develop project performance management and improvement opportunities
The successful candidate should ideally have:
· Worked in a similar position previously.
· Have experience of working with multiple projects previously
· Be actively studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification, (ideally ACCA/CIMA)
The role is paying around £25,000 plus an excellent benefits package.