Mandarin speaking Banking Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Skills: Fluent Mandarin, banking and customer related experience.
Salary: £25k + bonus + benefits
You will assist in the marketing of banking products, providing good customer service and delivering the sale of products and services while also handling day to day operational tasks
Your Essential Responsibilities:
• Work with customers at the counter opening individual and companies accounts
• Processing other applications including internet banking, debit card & credit card, etc.
• Approach existing and new customers with appropriate products and services
• Conduct sales interviews, identifying customer needs and ensure they are offered products and services to suit their requirements and to provide outstanding customer service
• Develop an excellent profile in the local community and assist Branch Manager/Deputy Manager to build key relationships with external channels
• To conduct and fulfil KYC and KYB compliance requirements.
• Cover positions at reception when required
• Work on Sundays according to rota (c1 a month)
Educated to degree level
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in Mandarin and English, understanding of Cantonese but not essential.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.