Financial Reporting Accountant - Financial Services
This leading International Investment Bank is looking to recruit a qualified accountant into its dynamic finance function. Reporting into the head of Financial Reporting, this will be an extremely challenging and rewarding role offering excellent exposure to senior management and front office.
- Preparation of reporting submissions
- Annual Financial statement note production
- Derivatives and Repo reporting
- Intercompany submissions
- Participation in Finance-wide projects where required, including the Transformation project
- Assist in analysis and implementation of accounting policy changes for UK and IFRS reporting where necessary
- Maintenance, documentation and collation of SOX evidence
The opportunity will suit an ambitious, analytical, and commercial-minded recently qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA). Prior product knowledge is not required, however, experience within investment banking or auditing financial services clients is sought.