Would you love the opportunity to join a growing and thriving school community within the buzzing borough of Hackney?
This is a permanent and full time position to start in September. However, those who are currently in teacher training will have the opportunity to start in July.
A large academy in the vibrant borough of Hackney is currently recruiting for a Drama teacher to join their highly successful department. The school is committed to ensuring that every child exceeds national expectations whilst experiencing a wide and exciting range of opportunities in and outside the classroom.
A career at this school can offer an inspirational teacher:
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- The chance to work under an 'outstanding leadership team at all levels'
- Frequent and concise CPD
- Fantastic facilities and resources to make your lessons fun and engaging
Other staff benefits include:
- Subsided healthcare and gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Termly staff events
- Discounts in local restaurants
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to enthuse your students with your passion for Drama
- Be an enthusiastic and creative classroom practitioner
- Have the ability to teach across all key stages
- Be confident in your classroom management skills
- Be able to inspire your students to reach their full potential
Interviews will be held as and when the right applications are received, you are therefore strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.