Clinical Lead Role - 42 hours
RGN Or RMN
£38,000 - £40,400 per annum
I am currently seeking an outstanding Clinical Lead to work at a lovely care home in the Launceston area. The role would be suitable for an RMN or an RGN and you would be required to work 42 hours - shifts are mixed and this position would require you to be flexible to work days and nights. As the home's Clinical Lead you will lead on clinical developments at the home and also undertake and manage clinical projects at the home. The home caters for just under 100 residents and caters for those suffering from Dementia, Mental Health and Physical Disability.
- You will need to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) and provide evidence of continuing professional development alongside a teaching and mentor/ supervision qualification.
- You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance. You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- You will have experience of working in an older person setting and producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and leading a clinical team. You will also have HR, clinical performance and complaint management experience and a track record of supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
- You need to be focused on continually improving the quality of life for the people in your care, to achieve being the leading provider of care and hospital services.
- Up to £40,400 per annum
- Death in service
- Life cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Free learning and development
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
- Profit share scheme
- £2000 Golden Hello for eligible nurses
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Vehicle benefits
Apply now If you have the exceptional qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides excellent career progression and development opportunities.
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!