A highly reputable Accountancy Practice is looking to hire an Accounts Senior to join their growing business.
My client is a leading independent Accountancy Practice in the Bristol area and through continuous growth they are now searching for an Accounts Senior to join their firm. As the Accounts Senior, you will play an important role in providing expert advice to a broad range of clients, with the added responsibility of reviewing and supporting some of the firms junior members with their work.
The position would suit someone looking to work closely with clients and manage their own team with great opportunities for progression.
- Preparation of accounts for Limited companies, sole traders and partnership clients from a variety of different companies
- Preparation of Corporation and Personal Tax Returns
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Supervising, training and reviewing work of the junior members of staff
- AAT Fully Qualified or ACA/ACCA Part Qualified/Fully Qualified
- Proven experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Experienced leading a team of juniors