Manager - Outsourcing Department
Taylor Hawkes have been approached by an exciting and multi award winning accountancy practice who are looking for a Qualified Assistant Manager for their innovative outsourcing department.
The firm work with an exciting client base consisting of fast growing technology and media companies who are looking to establish an international presence.
Working with a number of well known household names in Silicon Valley, the firm provide full financial support to US firms looking to launch a UK subsidiary.
The role is perfect for an Assistant Manager who is comfortable managing their own client portfolio, liaising with international clients whilst supervising a large team and supporting senior members of the firm.
- Review of management accounts, management reports and VAT returns with fine technical accuracy.
- Identifying any abnormalities and investigating.
- Manage a portfolio of domestic and international clients ensuring; reporting and payment deadlines are met and WIP levels are acceptable.
- Manage the induction of new clients both from an accounting and administrative perspective.
- Assist with the researching of innovating accounting software including cloud based products and reporting methods.
- Handle all technical queries from clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with post qualified experience within an accountancy environment.
- Experience of working in an outsourcing team and looking after a portfolio of clients.
- Strong experience of reviewing and producing management accounts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in what will be a client facing role.
- Experience in a range of accountancy software (Xero, QuickBooks Online etc)
- Strong VAT knowledge.
Our client offer a very strong package including the following:
- Over market salary
- Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Clear progression route
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes for further information.