Associate Director Real Estate Consultancy
Gi Professional have been engaged by one of the worlds largest Investment & real estate consultancies to identify a highly experienced and commerically aware Associate Director level candidate with proven experience within real estate investment management and agency portfolio management to join a highly successful and vibrant team in the East Midlands.
This is an excellent environment to grow and develop your career within the stability and ambition of a highly respected and industry leading Financial and professional services firm.
The role will involve:
- Provide exemplary service to existing client base
- Excellent team player able to provide support to senior members of the Agency team
- Be able to deliver work in a fee orientated environment
- Negotiating and agreeing deals with occupiers
- Liaising with colleagues on a regular basis to ensure business objectives are met and client objectives are achieved
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Manage, encourage and support other team members as well as maintaining strong relationships with members of the UK office agency group.
- IT literate - excel a must and PowerPoint an advantage
Essential Criteria for success
- MRICS or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in commercial property, ideally in an agency or advisory capacity
- Ability to market /sell all services of the business space agency team relating to all occupier and landlord services relating to development, through to capital market advice
- Ability to review and assess property data in order to provide sound strategic advice to occupiers
- To have the drive, energy and ability to spot opportunities and be able to navigate the firm to develop these into revenue generating pipelines
This role offers and competitive basic salary and a highly desirable benefits package.