A large UK based commercial insurance company are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Reconciliation Officer to join their growing finance team. A competitive salary of up to £20,000 for the right candidate alongside a well-rounded benefits package is being offered. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
- Report any losses, irregularities and/or variances identified during the preparation of the reconciliations
- Commission anomalies. communicate with Insurers and in-house sales and support staff to resolve all commission anomalies
- Ensuring all commission statements and invoices are scanned and saved to appropriate files
- Assistance in general accounting functions e.g. payroll, purchase ledger
- Ensure all entries are accurately posted to the Company’s financial accounting system promptly, in order to assist with the swift reconciliation of bank statements
Skills / Experience
- Experience within the financial service industry (desirable)
- Excellent time management skills, able to plan your duties within your day
- A proven track record in working efficiently and autonomously
- Desire to take ownership of issues and resolve in a timely manner
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Natalie Markall.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*