FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (12 MONTH FTC)
To £60k + Bens
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within an International Banking group in Central London for a Financial Accountant to join their Financial Control Department on a 12 month FTC. You will be responsible for preparing corporation tax returns, reviewing VAT returns, Head Office reporting, management reporting and ensuring month-end reporting and ledger control are performed accurately and on time.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation and making payment of quarterly tax payments
- Perform month-end procedures
- Review Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss account post month-end
- Prepare Deferred Tax Schedules
- Review VAT returns prior to submission
- Prepare, review and submit the MLAR
- Reconciliation of HFC and OERP
- Prepare and submit various schedules to Head Office on a monthly basis
- Assist in any ad hoc projects relating to Tax
- Assist junior staff with any accounting queries.
To be considered for this exciting new position, candidates should be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with several years post qualification experience and financial reporting experience gained from within the Financial Services sector. The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level (2.1 minimum). Candidates with Cantonese / Mandarin language skills will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.