New Business Partner - International Royalties Collection
One of the leading Collective Management Organisations at the heart of the UK's music industry is searching for a data centric New Business Partner for their international division.
As their New Business Partner you 'll be responsible for maximising worldwide revenue collections, ensuring the signed agreements are in place then managing the on boarding and operational readiness process.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have advanced project planning capability and strong commercial drive along with experience in managing high value revenue budgets. You'll need excellent negotiating skills, numerical reasoning and the ability to work with complex large volume data sets.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience of negotiating complex agreements
- Previous experience of delivering >£5m revenue budgets in a target driven environment
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
- Knowledge of matrix management
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices as well as project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
- The ability to manage varied and complex operational teams/tasks/projects, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints
- Positive relationship building skills and the ability to engage with all stakeholders and work with and motivate people at all levels
- Computer literate, with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with the ability to create and secure commitment to achieve company, departmental and individual objectives
- Knowledge or an interest in the music licencing industry, rights and royalties collections
What they have to offer…
Apart from the competitive salary, generous pension scheme and holiday allowance, monthly social events and a wide range of benefits which will support your lifestyles and needs.