Finance Administration Supervisor
Due to continued growth this forward thinking business in Milton Keynes is looking to recruit a confident and decisive Transactional Specialist. This role will suit an individual looking to take on a Supervisor/Team Leader position and be involved with project work, process improvement and staff development. Ideally you’ll have previous experience within a Finance environment and have advanced Excel skills.
- Raise POs promptly and accurately
- Manage the shared email box
- Ensure queries are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Responsible for the department credit card bookings
- Take control of own portfolio of specialised supplier invoices
- Manage the manual invoice creation and provide prompt submission of invoices to clients
- Identify and support team in finding ways of improving current processes regarding the PO system
- Produce of/and monitor team KPIs
- Review and assess performance of the team, and identify relevant training and development
- Provide cover for Finance Administration Manager
- Assist the Finance Administration Management Team with project work and reporting
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.