Social Media and Content Executive
Social Media and Content Executive Job, £22,000 - £25,000, Warwick, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a innovative and progressive global organisation. The company is going through a period of growth and this is a really exciting time to join the business as a Social Media and Content Executive.
Your new role
Your new role as a Social Media and Content Executive is a brand new role and offers creativity and autonomy. The Social Media and Content Executive will be responsible for growing and managing the online social presence of the brand in the UK. The principle objectives will be to increase fan bases organically across the channels used and to create an engaged online social media community in the UK who are enthusiastic advocates of the brand.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as a Social Media and Content Executive you will have to confidently demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…) and the ability to demonstrate this.
- Experience and strong knowledge of social media site's advertising platforms.
- Proficiency with SEO, SEM, paid search, Google Adwords…
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and ideally graphic design skills.
- Qualification in Marketing would be ideal.
- Min 2 - 3 years of experience with Digital/Online marketing and web analytics.
- Experience analysing digital performance metrics (conversion, clicks…)
- Knowledge of email marketing programs
- Ability to write inspiring original content for a sports audience
- Ability to handle adverse comments effectively
What you'll get in return
In return as a Social Media and Content Executive you will get a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 and the opportunity to make your mark on an already extremely successful company by undertaking this brand new role. You will work with a great team marketing really interesting and exciting products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.