Corporate Advisory Trainee - Fluent Mandarin required
London based Investment firm is looking to recruit a Corporate Advisory Trainee into the team. This is a great opportunity for a 2015/2016 graduate who have a strong interest in M&A.
A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company at the early stage of your career.
Candidates must be interested in M&A, adaptable, accurate and enthusiastic individuals who can work under pressue in a team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
- Building and using financial models
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Conducting industry and product research
- Executing client transactions
- Academic excellence is a must, you must have an expected degree minimum of a 2.1 or equivalent (results to date should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication).
- There’s no set degree for the role; but a demonstrated interest in finance and economics is advantageous.
- Less than one year work experience in similar industry
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- The confidence and initiative to take on early responsibility and manage your own projects
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency both in English and Mandarin is prerequisite.
- 2015, 2016 graduates