Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Salary up to £45k
Bonus plus up to 15% OTE
Based - Birmingham
Aspire is a market-leading specialist recruiter in the digital, media and marketing industry, we celebrated our 25th Birthday in April 2017!
3 star accredited "Sunday Times Best Company to work for" for over 10 years, Plus Sunday Times Top 100 Company - in best small companies.
We offer flexible working, great environment and benefits.
We have seen over the past 5 years the media and digital industry change and evolve around us, as has the role of the modern marketer. We are what our digital presence portray us to be, what people say about us and how we communicate with them, on and offline, defines our brand. We have 4 websites, 4 offices and over 100 employees to support plus managing all candidate, client and internal marketing activities.
This role is for a highly commercial Senior Marketing Manager to be based in our Birmingham office reporting to a Board Director and managing a small team across the UK and Asia.
This role will allow you to develop your strategic mind! Driving and challenging our marketing strategy, determining and delivering agreed ROIs, plus implement timely plans. Most lightly your digital expertise will be focused around the following (however not exclusively) areas:
- Identifying, attracting, engaging with new and existing candidates in our specialist markets.
- Managing our website and all social channels, including all content, thought leadership pieces and other tools of engagement.
- Training and development of recruiters to use all the marketing tools available to them
- Managing all marketing supplier relationships and agencies
- Managing all awards, sponsorship and events that Aspire engage in
- Budgetary responsibility for marketing in UK and Asia
Plus working on other ad hoc projects, focused on our client development and business development strategy.
You will be mainly digital focused, however there are other exciting projects in the pipeline; you will be working on regularly including events, internal comms, branding campaigns etc. As a recruitment company in the digital, media and marketing industries, we need to be at the forefront of technology, creative ideas and use channels our audiences are attracted and engaged with, so you will need a passion for juggling multiple projects, channels and trying new things!
A general marketer with a flair for digital marketing, making decisions based on data, evidence and experience, plus displaying sound commercial acumen. You will relish the opportunity of working within a true "people" business, and live our brand and company values.
- Evidence of management and development of individuals.
- Understanding, evidence of success, budgetary responsibility of defining key strategies for key channels; Website, PPC, SEO, Social, Behaviour retargeting, Email marketing.
- Possibly, experience of automated work flows, customization of CRMs, conversion routes.
- Experience of working in very results orientated environment - recruitment industry experience advantageous, but not essential.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, plus photoshop, Indesign etc would be great!
- Delivery of brand marketing campaigns.
We are Aspire. If you think you are too, apply today!