Product development manager
We are a well-established travel agent based in Edinburgh. With more than 15-year history, we provide professional tourism service and advices to both individual and company clients. As our clients and business is developing in a very fast pace, we are looking for a Product Development Manager to join our Edinburgh team.
Product development manager will be responsible for managing the product development efforts and programs,
As a Product Development Manager, you are required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships.
- Make initial contacts for new business prospects.
- Plan, design, develop new packages tours.
- Maintain budget for each package.
- Provide feedback for new products and updates on clients satisfaction.
- Analyze reports for new products and build strategic plans to increase sales.
As a Product Development Manager you will need to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Master degree or above;
- At least 2 years working experience in travel industry is required;
- Languages requirement: English and Mandarin (fluent speaking, writing, reading and listening is essential);
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications and the Internet.
- High energy, ability to remain focused on goals, working independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral in a professional manner;
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and strong organizational skills;
- Job location: Edinburgh, The United Kingdom
- Salary: Circa £35,000 per year
- Permanent job for working 40 hours per week
- The closing date for applications: Vaild before 07/Jun/2017
If you are interested in joining Wangping Travel please submit your CV with a covering letter in both English and Chinese. Please note that we only invite short listed applicants for interviews.