X-Ray Field Service Engineer
Job Title: X-Ray Field Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently on the lookout for an experienced X-Ray Field Service Engineer for their Major player client in the X-Ray industry! If you believe you are a suitable candidate for the role with previous X-Ray Engineering/Servicing experience then please read on...
Our client are one of the Major players in the X-Ray industry and they have a lot of contracts both in the NHS and the Private healthcare industry. They are at a point now where they are needing a new but already experienced X-Ray Service Engineer to join their team in Servicing X-Ray/Medical Imaging equipment in and around Scotland.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Routine Service and Repair of X-Ray, Ultrasound, and other Radiography equipment.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosis of Mechanical, Hardware and Software system failures
- Attending Breakdown Call-outs
- Installs, Repair and Refurbishment services, Digital upgrades, Equipment maintenance, Systems integration
- Providing telephone advice to customers
- Booking appointments and managing own diary
- Take full responsibility for company property including test equipment, spare parts and tools
- Experience previously servicing X-Ray equipment is essential
- Will be required to have Field Service Experience
- Excellent Fault finding skills
- Full clean Driving license and a passprt are a must
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Be able to read Electrical diagrams and technical manuals
- HNC or HND in Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Competitive salary between £38,000-42,000
- Monday to Friday (40 hours) + OT
- Company Car/Car Allowance (Choice of car from list)
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit