I’m looking for a candidate who has Sales Ledger experience and is looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop in a manufacturing company.
Your Main duties and responsibilities will be Daily processing of invoices and self-billing delivery notes on a day to day basics, as well as Cash collection and allocation onto Sales Ledger. Working as within a team you will also need to Post of all month end sales ledger journal adjustments and weekly cash flow reporting. Also, you be responsible for Maintain customer database in both sterling and foreign currencies.
Other duties include:
- Debit Note investigation and Debit Note provision reconciliation
- Keep customer database updated with contact and VAT details
- Monthly Sales Ledger reconciliation to General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable month end reporting
- Monthly Inter company recharges
- Weekly cash receipts forecast for 13 weeks
- Daily Bank Reconciliations for multi currency accounts
- Factoring management
- Petty Cash processing and reconciliation
- Supporting the annual external audit for accounts receivable and banks
As part of a growing manufacturing company you will need excellent administration and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and adapt procedures to improve efficiency. A Professional approach and attitude in the work place. Being self-motivated enthusiastic, flexible and innovative with a willingness to take on new challenges.
Other skills required:
Good computer literacy, including Microsoft Excel. Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is desirable
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
Previous experience working with accounting sub ledgers
AAT qualified is desirable