Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Have you got experience working in a customer focused and digital environment? Are you proficient in Wordpress? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading currency specialist company.
- To ensure all new and existing customers experience a relevant and positive customer journey.
- Deliver a clear and continuous focus of the importance of the customer journey whilst proactively gathering feedback to improve processes.
- Use digital channels to communicate with new and existing clients.
- Use Wordpress to update the company's website by adding new pages and editing existing copy.
- Manage post and share on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Track website performance using Google Analytics and communicate findings and/or client trends to management.
- Produce monthly or ad-hoc reports on competitor activity.
- Create engaging blog posts, ensuring that copy is in line with brand guidelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Wordpress.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a customer focused and digital environment.
- Excellent ability to analyse and report findings on client information.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all organisational levels.
ACS are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Digital Marketing Assistant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Digital Marketing Assistant role you desire.