Quantity Surveyor/Estimator - Central London
*Quantity Surveyor/Estimator - Central London*
My clients are a rapidly growing family run company that work on residential and commercial new builds on projects up to £3,000,000. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator who can maintain commercial information to the contract and satisfying the needs of the customer. You will be based in the office on site at the current project which is a new build unit residential development.
- You will be preparing tender documents & cost planning
- Preparation & negotiation of final accounts
- Cost planning & control
- Measurement & pricing of bill of quantities
- Preparation of tender and contract documents Interim valuation
- Cost reports
- Hold a degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- Have previous residential and commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
- Be proficient in general I.T application such as word, Excel, Access etc.
If this is of something of interest, please give Luke a call on or send your CV