Trainee Account Handler
- Colchester, Essex
- £18,000 - £25,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Our client is a well known and successful Insurance Broker, specialising in both the Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance market.
An excellent new opportunity has arisen within their Personal Lines division for an Account Handler to manage a book of business. So this is a great way to utilise your experience working with premier customers.
You will manage your own book of business, along with providing support to the team. You will negotiate and provide renewal/MTA terms, delivering first class client service at all times and ensuring the company's excellent reputation is upheld at all times.
The types of risks dealt with include; Household, Fine Art, Jewellery, Motor, PA, Overseas Homes, Property Owners and Non-standard Household.
The responsibilities of the Role include:
- Calculating/negotiating and delivery of renewal/MTA terms
- Speaking with clients and Insurers by phone and face to face
- Managing client debts
- Maintaining high levels of existing business retention
- Identifying cross and up-selling opportunities from your own account
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Household or Motor Insurance experience, any dealings with HNW customers would be advantageous
- Either have your CII Cert or be willing to study for it
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Broker that offers excellent career progression, a competitive remuneration package and funding for Insurance studies.