KS2 Teacher TLR - Kensington
** Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher + TLR
** Full time/ Permanent
** South West London
** Kingston Upon Thames
** September 2017
REESON Education is proud to be working closely with the senior leadership team of a forward thinking 2 form entry primary school in North Kensington and Chelsea. The SLT are currently looking to appoint an experienced Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher from September 2017. They can offer the right candidate a competitive salary and benefits when working at the school. The school have recently been rated Outstanding by Ofsted and they have excellent pupil behaviour and attendance.
Our school can offer:
- Excellent support and training from the SLT
- Modern open and airey classrooms
- A mixed vibrant team who all work together
- 2 form entry school with in class TAs for support
- Children who are inspired and motivated to learn
- Large outdoor grounds and space
- On site staff car park
- Residential quiet area away from the main road
- Brand new modern buildings and well-resourced school
- Brand new IT suite
The head teacher is very proud of the excellent pupil behaviour within the school and the high standard of teaching the school can offer each child. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years' experience in an Kety Stage 2 teaching role or similar role and to apply for this role you must have experience and excellent subject knowledge of the UK Key Stage 2 Curriculum and hold the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS/PGCE).
Please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education if you are interested in this role and you have the relevant experience and qualifications.