Account Manager residing within a commuting distance of London for an IT Reseller focussing on Apple Technology and IT Support Services into the corporate sector, with a £28k -35k basic salary plus an excellent uncapped OTE, super benefits and genuine career advancement opportunities.
Our client is an IT Reseller focussing on Apple Technology and IT Support Services their very successful 360° holistic approach targets the corporate and general business sectors. Due to their continued success, our client is now looking for an Account Manager based in London to sell their IT Solutions and Services.
The purpose and remit of the Account Manager - Apple Technology role:-
• Sell Apple Technology and IT Services and Solutions into the corporate and general business sector (Mac’s, iPads, Cloud solutions, Apps and IT infrastructure and support services that will include smaller and shorter sales cycle deals as well as the larger strategic longer term contracts.
• Network with new and existing contacts to generate business development / sales opportunities to ensure sales targets are achieved.
• Demonstrate an understanding of how Apple technology can benefit the business sector and create compelling proposals and negotiate with clients to close sales.
• Build solutions geared towards ensuring that customers business goals and KPI’s are achieved.
• Build an accurate, well qualified business development / sales pipeline that will ensure their sales targets are achieved.
• Build accurate and consistent at forecasts and reports.
The Account Manager - Apple Technology skills and experience:-
• Proven sales track record selling Apple Technologies (Macs and iPads, iPhones, Apps and support services) into the business sector.
• Experience in both account management and new business development / sales is preferred.
• Strong End User facing abilities with proven consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts and proven ability to close.
• Previous experience with a proven success in working for a small sized, dynamic IT company and works well within a competitive team.
• Experienced in selling smaller, shorter business development / sales cycle deals and larger strategic longer term contracts.
• High attention to detail that is accurate and consistent at creating forecasts and reports.
• Dynamic, high energy individual that is punctual and will meet all agreed targets and deadlines.
• Although Managing existing accounts the ability to generate new prospects / leads is a bonus.
• Resides in an easy commute of London.
In return the Account Manager - Apple Technology will receive an excellent package including £28k - £35k basic salary plus an excellent uncapped OTE, super benefits and genuine career advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC893607B.