LSA-PERMANENT- PREP school Year 1- West London-SEPTEMBER
URGENTLY seeking a LSA with prior experience working with SEN for a SEPTEMBER Year 1 vacancy at this outstanding Preparatory school in Hammersmith and Fulham.
- To 1:1 as a LSA for a boy who has a rare syndrome at this Preparatory school.
- This child will need support physically as well as academically. The boy is currently in Reception and will be in Year 1 come September.
- Handover period in June/ July working alongside his current LSA (paid handover period.)
- Starting Septemberfor the full academic year.
- Will be a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Ideal for anyone looking to pursue a career as a primary school teacher as this school offers the opportunity for teacher training.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 6 monthsexperience in a Primary school setting (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Have experience working KS1 (preferable.)
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- A sincere passion for working with and supporting children
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- It would be ideal if the applicant has experience/ understanding in the field of 'Speech and Language Therapy.'
*Interviews are being held week of 8th of May so applicants should apply ASAP*
- Exceptional Preparatory school in Hammersmith & Fulham.
- This excellent primary school is led by a very experienced hand- on head.
- OFSTED outstanding.
- A 3- form primary school with a very personal, welcoming staff.
- A very supportive, well- resourced school.
- Children that are eager to learn and extremely well- behaved.
- It is very accessible and located less than a 2 minute walkfrom the tube station.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.