Part Time Accounts Assistant
My client, a successful SME distribution business is looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Assistant on a part-time 30 hours a week basis to join their existing busy finance team.
With a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Purchase Ledger capacity in a busy finance department, the successful applicant will be undertaking the following duties over a 30 hour week (9am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday):
- Matching of invoices to GRN's and purchase orders
- Checking GRN's to ensure correct prices and quantities
- Raising credit and debit notes as relevant
- Code invoices and chase authorisations
- Processing invoices onto the system and set up for weekly BAC's payments
- Resolving queries with clients
- Allocating payments
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting with payroll
- Intrastat and EC Sales lists
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
It is essential that all applicants to this vacancy have excellent IT skills, with a particular emphasis on Excel. You will have strong purchase ledger experience, be a team player and be willing to support in other general accounts administration as the business grows. An AAT studier, level 3 onwards would be desirable but not essential.
The salary is £18,000 - £20,000 FTE.
This opportunity also brings additional benefits including free parking, child-care voucher scheme, discounted healthcare scheme, AAT study support and Pension
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.