Finance Business Partner
An AIM listed FinTech business are actively seeking a Finance Business Partner to support the heads of internal functions to ensure they maximise profitability and productivity.
As Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with department heads ensuring the accurate allocation of costs in line with budget and partner heads on commercial strategy, developing financial models and analysis to support new initiatives.
We are looking for qualified accountants with experience partnering functions and working with senior stakeholders. Candidates must be confident and effective communicators as you will be dealing with senior members and needing to push back when required.
- Build strong relationships with department heads becoming key to the financial decision making process
- Provide key reports and analytical support to functions; including budgeting and forecasting and analysis of P&L including detailed expense reporting
- Assist in the maintenance of the global allocations model, ensuring inputs and outputs are accurate and timely
- Identify and implement process improvements across all reporting
- Support senior management on ad hoc projects
Candidates must be / have:
- 2 - 5 years post qualified experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous business partnering and analysis experience
- Financial Services or Technology experience would be beneficial
- Confident and effective communicators
- Excellent attention to detail
This role will pay a salary of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus and benefits. This is a great opportunity to join AIM Listed business with excellent scope for progression. If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more please do apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.